Suits available may vary based on sizing. Speedo Elite Suits require special sizing for appropriate size.- Please refer to Sizing area on the left panel of page.
- LZR Racer X Open Back Kneeskin
- LZR Racer PRO Recordbreaker
- LZR Racer Elite2 Kneeskin
- LZR Racer Elite2 Jammer
LZR Racer X Info:
- Pulselite Fabric-
- A light, powerful, and durable fabric
- LZR Racer Pulselite provides support along with flexibility. This is very useful in the upper torso because it makes breathing and arm-movement during strokes easier.
- LZR Racer Comprex Fabric-
- A Unique, smart-stretch fabric.
- LZR Racer CompreX uses one way stretch technology, stretching vertically, allowing swimmers freedom of movement during their stroke.
- It is resistant to horizontal stretch providing high compression, reducing drag but increasing the muscles' efficiency.
- Support Seams-
- Enhance the link between upper and lower body muscles.
- Connecting major muscles of the thigh, back, and shoulders.
- Construction of seams provides feedback to the swimmer, helping maintain a better postition in the water and a high leg kick.
- Seam Tape-
- Rather than stitching, the seams are ultrasonically welded together.
- There is an additional top tape to ensure there is a stronger bond.
- Allowing a flatter seam which increases comfort and reduces skin friction drag by 6% versus sewn seams.
- Unique Laser Cut Precision Straps-
- Exclusive Technology, the laser cut strap controls the stretch and comfort over shoulder.
- Using flat, sandwich construction, the straps provide the optimal balance between a secure and comfortable fit.
- AB Activators-
- Laser cutting of the layered core liner uncovers the single layer Ab-Activator panels, improving localized sensitivity to water. This encourages lower abdominal muscle activation.
- Proprioceptive feedback promotes optimal body position in the water.
LZR Racer Elite Info:
-Hydro Form Compression System:
- Compressive fit, patented Speedo Core Stabilizer and internal compression panels, assist in achieving drag reducing streamlined form and improved economy.
- 6% less skin friction drag (vs. sewn seams).
- Exclusive to Speedo, creates durable water repellancy for minimal water absorbtion
Both Elite and Pro-
- 3D, 3 Piece Pattern: creates the ultimate fit with complete freedom of movement
- LZR Pulse: Exclusive compressive fabric reduces muscle oscillation and skin vibration. Quick Drying.
- 100% Textile Swim suit: Fully Compliant with FINA 2012 regulations
4 way flat seams: Low Profile, high strength stitched seams.